I hope you all had a great week! I am so excited for this weekend to recharge and spend some serious time poolside. I’ve got an exciting post for you today… Are you ready?!
As most of you know, I started my nail art Instagram page (do you follow me?!) about a year ago and I recently hit 3,000 followers! I really can’t believe how fast this has all happened and I want to say HI! and thank you to everyone for following along. So I was thinking, what better way to celebrate both of these milestones than to do a giveaway to say thank you! But I want to make this FUN. I really hope you’re as excited about this as I am.
I started doing nail art a year ago because no one was doing it where I lived and I wanted to be involved with all of the trends! I had literally ZERO experience besides painting my nails colors and using the occasional toothpick for some dots. I just practiced and practiced and now, while I’m not perfect, I can confidently attempt most looks I’m interested in! If you’re a fellow nail art lover, but never tried it yourself, what are you waiting for?! It’s like my zen, happy time, and it could be yours too! 🙂
Here’s how it’s gonna work:
I want you to try and recreate ANY nail art look that I’ve done on my Instagram in your own way. You can use whatever colors you want, change up the design, whatever, as long as it’s inspired by KaraNailedIt and you do it yourself! Are you intrigued?!
You can look at designs on my Instagram, Youtube, Blog Posts, and Pinterest for ideas and inspiration! I have designs ranging fromminimal and more simple, to complicated! You can choose what you want to attempt. If you have any questions about HOW I did anything, send me a message on Instagram and I’ll do my best to explain! 🙂
- Follow me on Instagram
- Recreate ANY of my nail art looks in my style OR yours!
- Post the picture of your nail art on your Instagram & tag me in the comments and the picture (your Instagram has to be public for me to see the look!)
- I will pick two winners to win 10 bottles of Essie nail polish that I LOVE for nail art and everyday! Essie is my OG fave for nail art and they have every color under the sun 🙂
- Giveaway will end on August 28 at 6pm. I will pick winners at RANDOM! So don’t be discouraged if you’re worried your nail art won’t be the “best”! I just want to share the nail art love <3
- You can enter as many times as you want
- Entries from the United States ONLY!
Like I mentioned, if you have any questions about anything nail related, send me a DM on Instagram and I’ll help you! But for some quick help, here are a few of my nail art must haves!
- Favorite Nail Art Brushes – Only like $8 from Amazon and they’re THE BEST. I use them every time.
- Dotting tools can be found anywhere – use the back of an earring for a tiny dot, the tip of a bobby pin for a medium sized dot, or the other end of a pen or nail art/makeup brush for large dots!
- If you use a base color, let it dry completely before putting art on top! Don’t rush it!
- Same goes for your nail art before using a top coat. Let it dry at least 10 minutes!
- A fast dry top coat is another must! I love this one, but you can use any quick drying top coat at the store! Seche Vite is sold at most Target’s and Ulta’s, but you can get it cheaper on Amazon 🙂
Ready, set, PAINT!!
I hope you guys are excited! I can’t wait to see what you recreate 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions and